IEAK and external additions to the database

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Tue Aug 17 16:24:11 PDT 1999

I"m trying to get he IEAK automated server signup working with freeside.
Everythings gone smoothly until I got to the part where I need to add the
customer info to the freeside database. Here's the situation.

I have a perl script which has a bunch of variables in it.  I need to take
that infomation and use it t create a customer, a service, and a package.  I
was thinking i COULD just pass it all as an argument to the cust_main.cgi in
the edit directory but this seems sloppy...  Anyone point me in the
direction of some WELL DOCUMENTED information about how to use the FS
modules to do this?