[freeside] need help configuring

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Aug 20 17:18:29 PDT 1999

This is what the documentation is supposed to provide.  I'm well aware
that it is inadequate at times, and contributions are welcome.  If you
experience problems, kindly post the specifics of your problem.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside