[freeside] IEAK and external additions to the database

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Aug 20 17:46:55 PDT 1999

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 05:26:42PM -0600, Ben Leibig wrote:
> I"m trying to get he IEAK automated server signup working with freeside.
> Everythings gone smoothly until I got to the part where I need to add the
> customer info to the freeside database. Here's the situation.
>
> I have a perl script which has a bunch of variables in it.  I need to take
> that infomation and use it t create a customer, a service, and a package.  I
> was thinking i COULD just pass it all as an argument to the cust_main.cgi in
> the edit directory but this seems sloppy...  Anyone point me in the
> direction of some WELL DOCUMENTED information about how to use the FS
> modules to do this?

Prior to 1.2.2, see:

htdocs/docs/man/index.html, then FS::cust_main, FS::cust_pkg,
FS::svc_acct, etc.

With 1.2.2 and later, you can pull those up as manpages:

man FS::cust_main (or htdocs/docs/man/FS/cust_main.html)
man FS::cust_pkg (or htdocs/docs/man/FS/cust_main.html)
man FS::cust_svc (or htdocs/docs/man/FS/cust_main.html)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside