PQconnectdb() problem

Robert Davidson puttputt at mail.express.bbs.net.au
Wed Sep 30 05:59:51 PDT 1998

Ivan, I followed your instructions, which did help me. Now I've been faced with
another error (and sence I'm no perl or C programmer , and I'm no sql wizard, I
dont have a clue what it means).

Creating cust_pkg...DBD::Pg::db do failed: WARN:parser: parse error at or near
"null"
CREATE error: WARN:parser: parse error at or near "null"

doing statement: CREATE TABLE cust_pkg ( setup int NULL, pkgnum int , bill int
NULL, cancel int NULL, otaker varchar(8) , pkgpart int , susp int NULL, expire
int NULL, custnum int , PRIMARY KEY (pkgnum) ) at ./fs-setup line 166.

.... now, I'm just wondering.. is it just me that has these kinds or problems,
or is it because I'm using PostgreSQL and not MySQL ?

Has much testing been done with PostgreSQL ?

Cya.

Regards,
Robert davidson.
puttputt at mail.express.bbs.net.au