PQconnectdb() error...

Robert Davidson puttputt at mail.express.bbs.net.au
Tue Sep 29 11:25:36 PDT 1998

Hello,

I hope I am sending this to the right E-mail address, but if not I guess I'll
find out soon.

I have a problem with Freeside during the fs-setup program. The output is
below, I've tryed many things to get around it but with no success.
I am using Freeside 1.1.2 but 1.1.1 did the same thing anyway.

ERROR: PQconnectdb() - Missing '=' after 'freeside' in conninfo
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/UID.pm line 72
DBI->connect error: ERROR: PQconnectdb() - Missing '=' after 'freeside' in
conninfo

The contents of my /var/spool/freeside/secrets file is this:
DBI:Pg:freeside
freeside
abcdefgh

(that isn't the real password though).