pgsql & freeside

Mark mark at liquidgravity.com
Mon Sep 21 17:34:26 PDT 1998

After getting this problem fixed:

I am using on FreeBSD 2.2.7-stable
PostgreSQL 6.3.2
DBI-1.02
DBD-Pg-0.73
perl5.004_04
(has setuid emulation support)

syntax error in file /usr/local/apache/htdocs/docs/search/cust_main.cgi at line 21, next 2 tokens "use strict"
syntax error in file /usr/local/apache/htdocs/docs/search/cust_main.cgi at line 42, next 2 tokens "qsearch("
Execution of /usr/local/apache/htdocs/docs/search/cust_main.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.
[Mon Sep 21 18:28:56 1998] access to /usr/local/apache/htdocs/docs/search/cust_main.cgi failed for
209.83.138.138, reason: Premature end of script headers

I've changed to #!/usr/bin/suidperl after running into some setuid
problems.  Now, with the -w warning flag on, I get a few more details.

"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 21
syntax error in file cust_main.cgi at line 21, next 2 tokens "use strict"
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 22
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 23
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 24
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 25
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 26
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 27
"use" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 28
"my" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 30
"my" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 33
"my" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 36
"my" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 37
"my" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 39
"qsearch" may clash with future reserved word at cust_main.cgi line 42
syntax error in file cust_main.cgi at line 42, next 2 tokens "qsearch("
Execution of cust_main.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

Please Help?
-Mark