Get it going

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Sep 21 14:50:46 PDT 1998

Regarding your setuid problem:

What OS are you running?  Have you checked the `security bugs' section of
the `perlsec' manpage?

Regarding your MySQL problem:

This works for me; I'm using MySQL 3.31.33 (the current stable version).
I even checked the create statment on my machine to make sure it is
ientical to yours.

What version of MySQL (and DBI, and Mysql-modules) are you using?

If you enter the `mysql' monitor and enter the create statement do you get
the same error?

If `prog' has become a reserved word in MySQL 3.22.x (or any other
DBD-supported database, for that matter) I will rename it.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD