Get it going

Network Administration - Technicial Support root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Mon Sep 21 14:26:02 PDT 1998

Started on the freeside page, downloaded and compiled everything.
Installed latest perl and mysql.

Used the page like a check list, did it all.  Even re-did a few things,
just to make sure.

Now, i don't get any more "internal server errors" ;)

now my problems are

during fs-setup:

Creating cust_pkg...
Creating cust_bill...
Creating part_svc...
Creating cust_refund...
Creating cust_bill_pkg...
Creating svc_domain...
Creating cust_main...
Creating cust_main_county...
Creating svc_acct_sm...
Creating svc_acct...
Creating cust_pay...
Creating part_referral...
Creating cust_pay_batch...
Creating cust_svc...
Creating pkg_svc...
Creating agent...parse error near 'long varchar NULL, typenum int NOT
NULL, freq smallint NULL, agent varchar(80) NOT NULL, agentnum int NOT
NULL, PRIMARY KEY (agentnum), INDE at ./fs-setup line 165.
CREATE error: parse error near 'long varchar NULL, typenum int NOT NULL,
freq smallint NULL, agent varchar(80) NOT NULL, agentnum int NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (agentnum), INDE
doing statement: CREATE TABLE agent ( prog long varchar NULL, typenum int
NOT NULL, freq smallint NULL, agent varchar(80) NOT NULL, agentnum int NOT
NULL, PRIMARY KEY (agentnum), INDEX (typenum) ) at ./fs-setup line 165.

If I ignore that, and continue with a web browser, I get:

                             Software error:

   Not running setuid freeside! at

All sections give the same result.

Really I did follow the instructions.  Help me plz.

TIA

+--ooO-(_)-Ooo--oo0-(_)-0oo--ooO-(_)-Ooo--oo0-(_)-0oo--ooO-(_)-Ooo--+
| mailto:support at friendly.jeffnet.org         Voice # 800-876-8797  |
| http://www.jeffnet.org/support/                     541-734-3721  |
|               Mike Taylor - JEFFNET Technical Director            |