pgsql & freeside

Mark mark at liquidgravity.com
Thu Sep 17 15:20:16 PDT 1998

I really hope this isn't a redundant question, but here's an error I'm
getting while attempting to use:

PostgreSQL 6.3.2
DBI-1.02
DBD-Pg-0.73
perl5.004_04
---
%id
uid=1018(freeside) gid=20(staff) groups=20(staff)
%bin/fs-setup

Enter the maximum username length: 8

Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, Password and
Framed-IP-Address
for each user.  Enter any additional RADIUS attributes you need to track
for
each user, separated by whitespace.
:Port-Limit
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/DBD/Pg.pm line 65.
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/DBD/Pg.pm line 65.
ERROR: PQconnectdb() - Missing '=' after 'freeside' in conninfo
 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/UID.pm line 72
DBI->connect error: ERROR: PQconnectdb() - Missing '=' after 'freeside' in conninfo

As a newbie to this program, and pgsql for that matter, I tried attaching
a = to the end of freeside/conf/secrets and it didn't like that too well
either. Need more information? Let me know, and please help if you can.
Thanks in advance,
-Mark