Credit Card Transaction Software?

Martin G. Bayerle bayerle at auidea.org
Wed Oct 21 16:17:01 PDT 1998

>Incidentally, I highly recommend that the sign-up server pass off to
>Freeside to run the customer's credit card, so that transaction shows in
>the customer's history.
>
>I repeat my standing offer to integrate Freeside with any open-source
>signup server myself, and to assist the authors of any non-open-source
>signup software or service in any way possible.  The Perl API
>documentation would be the ideal place to start for someone interested in
>doing this.

Ivan,

This is mutually advantageous for all concerned.

You can get our in-progress sign-up server from anonymous ftp:

ftp.auidea.org/pub/signup

Although free, the finished version would have the one following caveat
included as a part of its existing license.  The legalese:

By downloading the Software, you agree to and accept the following terms
and
conditions. If you are not willing to accept and be bound by these terms
and conditions, then you are not authorized to download and may not use
the Software.