Credit Card Transaction Software?

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 21 14:41:24 PDT 1998

Incidentally, I highly recommend that the sign-up server pass off to
Freeside to run the customer's credit card, so that transaction shows in
the customer's history.

I repeat my standing offer to integrate Freeside with any open-source
signup server myself, and to assist the authors of any non-open-source
signup software or service in any way possible.  The Perl API
documentation would be the ideal place to start for someone interested in
doing this.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD