Credit Card Transaction Software?

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 21 14:33:47 PDT 1998

Err... Freeside includes Cybercash (version 2 and 3) and generic batch
capability, as well as a script (bin/bill) to bill your customers  See
htdocs/docs/config.html and htdocs/docs/billing.html

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD