Credit Card Transaction Software?

Martin G. Bayerle bayerle at auidea.org
Wed Oct 21 10:29:58 PDT 1998

>What software can be used for making automatic creditcard transactions,
>perhaps as a CRON job?   I'm running Redhat Linux.

Jacob,

Minivend (http://www.minivend.com, in Perl) has real-time credit card
capability using Cybercash, and we have had Minivend's author Mike Heins
write a sign-up server for us based on Minivend.  Our goal is to provide
sign-up server, New Subscriber CD, and access to a GPL'd billing program
- free to our members.

We're currently giving the sign-up server away for development to
integrate with Freeside.  If you're interested, contact me privately.

Martin/IDEA