PQconnectdb() problem

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Oct 12 19:58:56 PDT 1998

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Yes, the current PostgreSQL port was contributed.  At this time I develop
using MySQL, though I will attempt to do more testing with PostgreSQL.

Both PostgreSQL and MySQL have some non-standard CREATE syntax, though
most other commands (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE) have identical
syntax.  I missed a small quirk in PostgreSQL, which should be corrected
by the attached dbdef_column.pm file.  You (and anyone else using
PostgreSQL) should put this in your site_perl directory.  It will be
included in all later versions.

Please tell me if you have any further problems.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD