Adding domain

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 14 03:25:37 PDT 1998

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be unclear.

To order a domain, you need a single account (svc_acct record) in the same
_package_.  This will be automatically used for the admin contact email
address.

Usually your package definition includes an account, a domain and a mail
alias, which you add in that order.

There is also the capability to manually specify the address instead; IIRC
it is implemented at the API level (see FS::svc_domain) but not yet in the
web interface.

I updated the error message and the pod documentation, and will try to
update the web interface soon too.

Hope that helps.