Already in use

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sat Dec 19 17:46:40 PST 1998

DON'T RUN FREESIDE ON A MACHINE WITH USER ACCOUNTS!!!

That said, if you want Freeside to add users to REMOTE machines, you need
to follow the directions at the bottom of htdocs/docs/export.html.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> relhoK navI
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside