Already in use

Jeff Lynch jeff at mercury.jorsm.com
Sat Dec 19 09:21:51 PST 1998

I think it's great that Ivan has made Freeside available to everyone.
Eventhough we had to go with a commercial solution before freeside was
ready for us to put into production, we're still watching closely as
as the product matures.

I also think it absolutely disgraceful for anyone to flame a guy like Ivan
who has done so much work and chosen to give it away. Do you want
him to fly out on his own ticket and install your servers too? Geeze.

Ivan, just ignore this guy, he's not worth it.

--jeff

Jeffrey A. Lynch			      JORSM Internet
email: jeff at jorsm.com		Northwest Indiana's Full-Service Provider
Voice: (219)322-2180		   927 Sheffield Avenue, Dyer, IN 46311
Autoresponse: info at jorsm.com		   http://www.jorsm.com