Newbie - Getting Freeside to work

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Tue Dec 8 14:18:46 PST 1998

I have tried adding tax rates, changing them, setting them back to zero
and yet I still get the same error message.

Guess I screwed something up. Should I delete the database and start
over?

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com