Newbie - Getting Freeside to work

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Mon Dec 7 07:53:47 PST 1998

I have been struggling to get freeside 1.1.6 to work.  I now seem to have
all the pieces in place but yet when I try to enter a new customer I get
the following response back:

  Error updating customer information

   Your update did not occur because of the following error:

   Unknown state/county/country

   Hit the Back button in your web browser, correct this mistake, and
   submit the form again.

I'm just not sure where to look to correct this problem. I selected as
state "NJ" all New Jersey jokes aside, we are not unknown!  Country shows
on the form as US (hard coded?) and I see no place for county, well other
then the State/county/country drop-down box. Pointers, direction, hits on
my head with a clue bat?

TIA

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com