[freeside-devel] Export Module

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Mar 10 15:30:27 PST 2003

New export modules should be added to the %export hash in
FS::part_export, and a module should be added in the FS/FS/part_export/
directory.  A template may be found in eg/export_template.pm

I'd advise against using the "http" export for provisining to a database
and instead suggest provisining directly to that database.