Export Module

Ed McLain ed at highspd.net
Fri Mar 7 13:31:50 PST 2003

Hello all.  I am currently running/testing FreeSide 1.4.0 running on
RedHat 7.2, Apache 1.3.27, mod_perl, and Postgresql.  My question is
this.  I am a major php hacker with some experience/knowledge with
Perl.  We have a hosting/domain management system currently in place
that I have written in PHP that is all MySQL back ended and ALL of our
systems pulls from.  This includes Apache, ProFTPD, Bind, and
Qmail/Vpopmail.  Bind, Proftpd, and Qmail/Vpopmail run fully from db
with maybe 1 or 2 config files just telling them how to connect and what
to look for.  I would like to tie FreeSide into this system to allow for
on-the-fly provisioning.  The easiest and fastest way I can see doing
this is by using the http.pm export module, however, it seems to only
work with the svc_domain table and nothing else.  I would like to change
this to work with all the tables.  I've looked the source a little bit,
but I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction of what
to change and how to set the variables and so forth on what to export.
I would appreciate any help I can get and would glad-fully return the
favor and my changes.

--
Thanks,
Ed McLain