modifying cust_pkg->last_bill process

Greg Clarkson gregc at netc.net.au
Tue Mar 11 17:25:55 PST 2003

Hi all,

Just want to check if anyone else is want to do the same thing as me
so i don't have to re-invent the wheel.

I have packages with no fixed fee but with a fee for excess hours or
data.  The billing cycle is month but if a customer does not exceed
their limits an invoice will not be generated for them.

The problem (as far as I can tell) from the existing
cust_pkg->last_bill process is that it will not calculate these
peoples usage for the last month (or defined billing cycle) but from
the last time they received an invoice.

So before I work out my own solution to this problem does anybody
else either already have a solution or would like to suggest the
best way to implement this solution...?

regards,

Greg
NETC www.netc.net.au