[freeside-devel] FS::part_export::sqlradius::_export_replace

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Tue May 14 12:51:22 PDT 2002

Kristian Hoffmann <khoff at pc-intouch.com> wrote on Tue, 14 May 2002 12:43:05 -0700 (PDT)....

+----------
| From: Kristian Hoffmann <khoff at pc-intouch.com>
| Subject: Re: [freeside-devel] FS::part_export::sqlradius::_export_replace
|
| The cvs version worked except for one problem.  When you change the
| username and a check/reply item at the same time, you get duplicate
| entries. ....
|
|                                               ...  Oh there you go.  How
| about a job dependency field?  Don't attempt job a until job b has been
| completed.  I could see where that could be useful for other things.

  That sounds like a great idea, Kristian.  I look forward to it :D
I've got some ugly bits of code that start a job explicitly for the
purpose of ensuring the order in which later jobs run (job spawning jobs).

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]