[freeside-devel] FS::part_export::sqlradius::_export_replace

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Tue May 14 12:42:15 PDT 2002

The cvs version worked except for one problem.  When you change the
username and a check/reply item at the same time, you get duplicate
entries.  Here is the job queue for one such attempt...

30  FS::part_export::sqlradius::sqlradius_rename   Tue May 14 12:34:35 2002  locked ( retry | remove )
31 FS::part_export::sqlradius::sqlradius_insert Tue May 14 12:34:35 2002 locked ( retry | remove )

What appears to be happening is that sqlradius_insert gets called first
with the new username.  It can't find anything with that username, so
everything gets reinserted.  Then sqlradius_rename gets called and updates
the old entries with the new username.  Does freeside-queued run jobs in
parallel or something?  I guess I could go check.  Oh there you go.  How
about a job dependency field?  Don't attempt job a until job b has been
completed.  I could see where that could be useful for other things.

-Kristian