Templates?

Nick Temple ntemple at tgl.net
Mon Jan 22 05:27:04 PST 2001

I've looked around the code a bit, and I'm considering pulling out the HTML into seperate template files.  Is the direction that freeside should go in, or not?  In my opnion, it would allow easier customization of the UI and allow the "look" progress seperately from the functionality.  I have a (mostly) complete library for handling select boxes, radio buttons and default values to preserve the existing functionality - so no "stickiness" would be lost. It may require renaming some parameters names.

Comments welcome before I progress down this path.

Nick