[freeside-users] Setting up Debian 9.8

Tim tim at voce.systems
Wed Apr 3 13:16:26 PDT 2019

Hello Nathan and Sam,

Thanks for the input. I got all the packages to install with your guidance.

I am not sure why anyone would not have write access to the wiki. Reason
I say so is because looking through theĀ  list archives, it seems the
FreeSide staff expect the Open Source user community to provide peer
support if not paying for official support from the,. Which is fine, but
I find it bothersome for the community to not have access to the wiki to
help the community out.

Thanks again with the help.

I will head over to your wiki Nathan, to guide me on continuing the
install after the package install.