[freeside-users] Setting up Debian 9.8

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Wed Apr 3 08:02:04 PDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-04-02 at 19:51 -0500, Tim wrote:
> So, yeah, it still seems to be broken.
>

>     Looking through old posts on here, it
>       seems I am not the only one having issues installing per the
> wiki.
>
>     I did select a couple of items for install. SSH Server and the
>       "standard system utilities."
>
>     Maybe adding system utilities was too much and causing the
>       conflict?
Hello Tim,

I will be doing another install soon and will document any changes I
make during the process.
If you did a base install of Debian there shouldn't be any issues with
conflicting packages, there really aren't many that have caused issues.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT