[freeside-users] How to change all e-mail addresses?

Ernie Dunbar ernied at lightspeed.ca
Thu Sep 6 16:19:02 PDT 2018

Hi everyone.

I've set up a copy of our Freeside virtual machine for testing purposes.
Now, in order to test invoicing properly before making changes on the
live server, I need to change every e-mail address in the database so
that our live customers don't get error messages every time we run a test.

The problem is that the database relation isn't so obvious for the
customer e-mail contact field. If anyone knows where you can change this
in Postgres, it would save me a lot of time.