[freeside-users] Real time processing events return status "Failed: Missing payinfo".

Ernie Dunbar maillist at lightspeed.ca
Tue Sep 4 08:59:10 PDT 2018

Hey Isaac. We found the problem. It was in the billing event definitions.

The extremely subtle difference between the Event Actions "Run card with
a Business::OnlinePayment realtime gateway" and "Run card *or cheque*
with a Business::OnlinePayment realtime gateway" was what made the
difference. Apparently these two Event Actions are vastly different. The
latter "*Run card or cheque*" action is the one you want.