[freeside-users] Certbot Problem

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Fri May 25 11:43:05 PDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-05-25 at 12:30 -0600, William Pearson wrote:
> I updated the SSL cert using EFF's Certbot, afterwards the
> selfservice web server started showing
Check your Apache configuration and make sure the SuexecUserGroup
directive is set properly and that you have the proper configuration
for suexec in /etc/apache2/suexec.
Also make sure that suexec is enabled and did not get disabled by some
script and that the files in the document root are owned by the
freeside user.

I have never used Certbot as setting up SSL in Apache is not that
difficult and there are tons of guides out on the Internet that explain
how to do it.

If you still can't determine what is going on then posting your apache
site configuration file would be helpful.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT