[freeside-users] How good of a solution is Freeside for VOIP billing

Anthony Polselli Anthony at naturalnetworks.com
Thu Mar 22 12:50:20 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Before buying Freeside, I did a ton of research and being a smaller VOIP provider, it's hard for us to cost-justify the larger more commercial solutions.  We liked the flexibility of Freeside and paid Ivan to set it up.  His team started the process but stopped and we haven't heard anything in almost 2 months now.  No return calls, no return emails, nothing.  Before we look and trying to find another company to help us setup Freeside and maintain it, I wanted to get everyone's opinion on the pros & cons of the software to make sure it's still the right solution for us.

Thanks!