[freeside-users] Can't process CC---Support non existent

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Fri Jun 22 08:18:43 PDT 2018

Hello Brian,
The states available are pulled from the tax tables at configuration - billing - locales and tax rates.If a state is not showing up that means it was removed from the tax tables. There only way to add it back in is to manually insert it from the command line.
Cheers,

Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT
(360)637-1090
https://www.nkent.us/
-------- Original message --------From: Brian Rohrbacher <brian at reliableinter.net> Date: 6/22/18  7:48 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: freeside-users at freeside.biz Subject: [freeside-users] Can't process CC---Support non existent
Does anyone know how to add a state so I can process a credit card?  My
subscriber has a card from Arizona and AZ isn't in the drop down option
for a state.  I've been sending email to support since December of 2017
with various issues and haven't been offered any help and only one
actual response.  If someone could point me in the right direction that
would be great.  And also, what is the deal with the no support and no
attempt to communicate?

Brian

---
https://www.avg.com