[freeside-users] Can't process CC---Support non existent

Brian Rohrbacher brian at reliableinter.net
Fri Jun 22 07:48:23 PDT 2018

Does anyone know how to add a state so I can process a credit card?  My
subscriber has a card from Arizona and AZ isn't in the drop down option
for a state.  I've been sending email to support since December of 2017
with various issues and haven't been offered any help and only one
actual response.  If someone could point me in the right direction that
would be great.  And also, what is the deal with the no support and no
attempt to communicate?

Brian

---
https://www.avg.com