[freeside-users] Clean Freeside DB

JD Erickson erickson.jd at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:18:19 PDT 2018

I believe this is by design because of how Freeside works with the way it runs reports and links data together - think of it more like an accounting ledger where all actions are logged and nothing can be deleted, just "hidden" (for some things). If you want a "clean" DB you have to start from scratch with a new install.