[freeside-users] show ordernum for cable package on invoice

gilbert at dido.ca gilbert at dido.ca
Wed Dec 5 05:28:09 PST 2018

Can anyone on the list confirm that they are using service svc_cable and it is showing serial number or mac address or anything other than n/a in their system?

I’ve actually created a svc_cable package in the demo system on freeside.biz site and billed it and it shows n/a as well so I think it’s a bug.

Not sure