[freeside-users] show ordernum for cable package on invoice

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Mon Dec 3 12:04:02 PST 2018

Change it to the following to see if you're actually running the
modifications.
sub label {
  return 'test';
}
If nothing changes in the UI, then you need to troubleshoot why your
changes aren't being used.  It could be as simple as needing to restart
apache after making the changes.
-Kristian

http://git.freeside.biz/cgit/freeside.git/tree/FS/FS/svc_cable.pm?h=FREESIDE_4_BRANCH#n137