[freeside-users] Is the staff at Freeside okay?

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:21:55 PDT 2018

This is a bit depressing. Sometime around 2012 I paid for initial install
and a small amount of data importing from an old system, I am not a full
time programmer, but I have been able to modify some export provisions to
talk to our proprietary in house system. I've kept it upgraded and running
myself without any need for any real support. I have been very happy with
what it has allowed us to do and hope that the project still continues
forward. But having a system that works but is frozen in time isn't very
comforting. So I have to ask... Any good alternatives out there for people
with small budgets?