[freeside-users] Alter Customer ID

Dhaniels Nieto noc at naturalpr.net
Mon Sep 18 09:24:12 PDT 2017

Hello You can do the change login into database,
• su freeside
• psql
then use:

Update cust_main set custnum=NEWNUMBER where custnum=OLDNUMBER;

note: if you have voided invoices or something, have to unvoid and then use the command, when its done you can void the invoices again.

/• You will get://UPDATE 1 to exit use: \q I've explored a little bit freeside, Finishing,
the _*Freeside - *__*Radius*_ Installation, _*Freeside - Sipwise Servers
Integration*_ (with a little help), then the _*Freeside - Torrus
installation and deploy*_, _*invoice deploy*_, *_Request Tracker (RT)
Deploy_* /
//and another little things,/ i could help you if you need something.
We are importing customers from other existing billing system to
Freeside. Is there way to update or give same Customer ID? Thank you Tushar/