[freeside-users] Can't print

Brian Mine bbooker45 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:42:45 PDT 2017

I have the network printer set as the default so that lp would get it to
print. Or so I thought. I don't think freeside is passing the command at
all but I'm not sure where I need to look to figure out what's going on.

On Sep 15, 2017 9:32 AM, "Larry Smith" <lesmith at ecsis.net> wrote:

Hmmm,  my system uses a network printer and
the command is:

> rlpr -no-bind -h -Plp@<printer-ip-address>

and it seems to work just fine.

--