[freeside-users] Freeside 3.92 released

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon May 15 15:20:10 PDT 2017

I am pleased to announce the release of Freeside version 3.92.

Please be advised that version 3.x will reach end-of-life in Q4 2017.
It is recommended that all version 3.x users plan to complete their
version 4.x upgrade within the next 6 months.

Companies needing upgrade help or support for 3.x after Q4 2017 are
welcome to contact Freeside Internet Services for assistance.

This release on our maintenance 3.x series features:
- Save any search and send periodic email updates
- Enhanced internal tower/sector coverage map generation
- Enahanced TowerCoverage integration
- Set a Google Maps API key if necessary
- Many other new features and improvements

Source: http://freeside.biz/freeside/freeside-3.92.tar.gz
SHA1: a079406357b62c7e0ac729bb8058c462f6ba0f62

Changelog:
  http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3.92:Changelog

Upgrading:
  http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3:Documentation:Upgrading