[freeside-users] Sipwise Server Provisioning Export

Anthony Sanchez agswinpr at gmail.com
Wed May 10 19:41:41 PDT 2017

Hi, I'm using:
Freeside version 4.2
Operating System Debian GNU/Linux 8.8 (jessie)
Perl version 5.20.2
Database engine PostgreSQL
Database version 9.4.11

I'm trying to provision a Sipwise server, I did create a 'Provisioning
Export', 2 Service Definition as required by sipwise module to be
configured on the same package; I did a SIP and a DID
When I try provisioning this Package I get this error

(In sipwise server the Domain and Customer are created, but NO the
Subscriber)

Error: exporting to sipwise (transaction rolled back): [sipwise] Validation
failed. field='username', input='', errors='SIP Username field is
required'; field='password', input='', errors='SIP Password field is
required'

Service #(NEW)
Country code
Phone number