[freeside-users] Can't log in on fresh install.

Terence Rees Thomas terry at sunnycyprus.net
Fri Mar 3 23:37:36 PST 2017

Hi

I find it best to install webmin after freeside as it helps to find
problems and helps you configure your server.
Log into webmin and go to servers then to PostgreSQL you will need to add
yourself to users giving yourself full access to all databases. Use the
username and password that you use to log into Debian, you will then use
this to log into freeside.

Hope this helps.

Terry.