[freeside-users] Un cancel package/customer

Brian Mine bbooker45 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 05:44:47 PST 2017

Freeside 3.9
Debian 8.3
Perl 5.20.2
Postgres 9.4.5

When un cancelling a customer or package the customer is billed from the
original setup date.

Example. Customer drops service or disconnects, we cancel the package or
customer. Final bill is paid and customer has a 0 balance. Upon reconnect
we un cancel package but the next bill generated bills for every month
since the customer's original sign up date. (Both while the package was
active and inactive.)

I'm sure this is some bone headed mistake on my part but I haven't been
able to find it.

Thanks for any help.

Brian