[freeside-users] Installation of freeside ins

Stephen Mapunda mapunda at neso.co.tz
Sat Dec 2 05:22:59 PST 2017

Dear users

I followed all instructions on installation of freeside in Debian 9
"stretch". I am running Debian 9.2.  At last I restarted apache2 and
it restarted with not problem. When accessing web browser, nothing is
displayed. Apache is running and the page can not be displayed.

If I go to /var/log/apache2/error.log I get this error
FS::part_event::Condition::payby is disabled; skipping

Any help ; why webroot /freeside is not opening?
Mr. Mapunda
Net Solutions Limited
Bibi Titi Mohamed Street
Dar Es Salaam