[freeside-users] Dependency error installing 3.8 on Debian Jessie

Fernando M. Kiernan fkiernan at id.net.ar
Thu Jan 21 14:48:51 PST 2016

Hi, trying a fresh install of 3.8 on Jessie I got:

root at freeside-3-8:~# apt-get install freeside
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 freeside : Depends: freeside-lib (>= 3.8git~20151123) but 3.8 is to be
installed
root at freeside-3-8:~# dpkg -l freeside\*

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
+++-==============-============-============-===============================
==
ii  freeside-lib   3.8          all          Libraries for Freeside billing
an
ii  freeside-webui 3.8          all          Web interface for Freeside
billin
root at freeside-3-8:~#

It seems something didn't got correct after upgrade.

Regards

Fernando M. Kiernan
Imágenes Digitales S.A.
www.imagenesdigitales.com.ar