[freeside-users] login problems on fresh install

olima at SDF.ORG olima at SDF.ORG
Mon Aug 29 01:42:39 PDT 2016

Hello Jean-Pierre,

Have you created a user via the freeside-adduser command ?
freeside-adduser  -g 1 login password ???

v4 authenticates user via the database not htpasswd files like in v3.

Santé,
--
Asega.