[freeside-users] MySQL/MariaDB support (was: Freeside 4.0 released)

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Tue Aug 16 15:36:19 PDT 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 02:02:44PM +0100, Vladimir Grujic wrote:
> Hi there,
> I've tried to install version 4 using mariadb as a sql server and got this
> while bootstraping :

Currently, we don't have anyone sponsoring or contributing code toward
ongoing support for MySQL / MariaDB.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring this maintenance work
commercially, please feel free to contact me off-list.

If anyone is interested in contributing code, we would be happy to
accept patches or git pull requests.  You can subscribe to the
freeside-devel@ mailing list for development discussion.

For MySQL/MariaDB to PostgreSQL migration, pgloader has worked well for
us.

--
Ivan Kohler
President and Head Geek