[freeside-users] Freeside 3.91 released

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon Aug 15 16:47:58 PDT 2016

I am pleased to announce the release of Freeside version 3.91.

Please be advised that 3.x will be supported until Q4 2017.  It is
recommended that all 3.x users plan to complete their version 4.x
upgrade within the next 12-18 months.

Companies needing support for 3.x after Q4 2017 are welcome to contact
Freeside Internet Services, Inc. for targeted support.

This release on our maintenance 3.x series features:
- Address normalization and invoice printing web services for support
  contract customers
- Internal tower/sector coverage map generation
- TowerCoverage integration
- Circuit IDs and OLTs for fiber services
- Many other new features and improvements

Source: http://freeside.biz/freeside/freeside-3.91.tar.gz
SHA1: b1e18e65abdb98789a650b3a20545d8f1a5a2a9c

Changelog: http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3.91:Changelog

Upgrading: http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3:Documentation:Upgrading

Debian Packages: http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3:Documentation:InstallingOnDebian8

--