[freeside-users] 4.1 Tower Sectors and Coverage Maps

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Mon Aug 15 06:41:49 PDT 2016

I've loaded the VMWare image and was trying to check out the tower coverage features.

I filled in the info for a tower and sector, but I could not get any maps. The console in the browser indicated the problem is the Google Maps API Key.

Where do I set the key?

Also is there any documentation on how the coverage maps work. I was expecting to input a little more information than what was required, but I'm used to radio mobile so I don't know what assumptions the new feature makes or how it handles antenna patterns EIRP, terrain coverage, etc.

Thanks,
Kevin