[freeside-users] Auto emailing of invoices not working

Freeside freeside at goode.me.uk
Sat Jul 25 05:11:01 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble diagnosing what I've got wrong.  Emailing from Freeside
works fine if I manually instigate it.  ie, if I re-email an existing
invoice, it works; if email a notice to the user, it works.  But when
invoices are generated from freeside-daily, I get no emails.  It doesn't
seem to event attempt to send them so I think I have a setting wrong
somewhere.  Customers are set to email invoices and email address field is
populated.

Any suggestions on how I debug this?

Cheers,

Richard